But I didn’t give you any example of what I’ve done to help that. Not to say I don’t have my moments, yesterday was one of them. I’ve just found a way to bounce back and give myself some drive and something to work towards
Two things I wanted back when I decided I need a change was to be healthy and make more money. Two pretty common things. Who doesn’t want that?
So what can we do to achieve that? Here’s what I’ve started doing….
- Think of a hobby, any hobby. Something you do or want to start doing that you could possibly make money on. For me I started making wreaths. It started as me just wanting a cute fall wreath. I posted the finished product, which oddly enough I wasn’t happy with, and people loved it. People started sending messages asking if I could make one for them. I wanted more than though. So then I started posting on the FB sell sites and boom. Right now I have over a dozen wreaths to make, and at 60 bucks a pop it’ll be a nice little chunk of change. Once you generate a big enough stockpile, open an Etsy Store!
- Search WAHM jobs. This can be so overwhelming. There are thousands of options. For me though, things like Swagbucks, mystery shopping, survey sites weren’t worth it. Not saying you can’t make money with those options, but I wanted.. needed more. A few legit options that require minimal set up effort are iSoftStone, 3playmedia ($10 an hour!), Quicktate, Casting Words, and Transcribe Me. There is also LionBridge and Leapforce, these pay hourly as well!
- Blog! There are SO many ways to make money blogging. SO stinkin’ many. There’s Google Adsense in which you place ads on your website/blog and for every click you get a certain amount. Simple right? You won’t make millions off this, but if your blog gets enough traffic you’ll get some change in your pocket. Amazon Affiliate’s is another one. For certain products you can provide a link that will direct your traffic to their trusted website to the product you purchased from them. This is similar to Adsense. I place so many damn orders from Amazon. As a matter of fact I’ve placed 56 orders in the last six months. Embarrassing I know, but I use it for work too! That makes it better… right? Anyways, I highly recommend Saira over at momresource.com. She has been helping me from the get go and still does (I’m new to this whole game as well). Go check her out!
- Get Healthy. If you feel like shit and/or have no energy. You aren’t going to want to do any of the above. It’s not rocket science. You have to decide you are better than where you’re at if you want to change and if you’re not willing to change, you’re not in enough pain. I have lived by that rule for my entire life. This leads me into the next idea…
- ADVOCARE. This by far where the easiest and highest extra income comes from. If you’re rolling your eyes, you’re me 3 months ago. Believe me, I can’ t tell you how big of a joke I thought this whole “fad” was. Want to lose weight? Get off your ass and eat healthy! That had worked most of my life. Until it didn’t. I’ve always had a decent diet and been decently active. Never on any extreme end of the spectrum. But something changed and it just wasn’t working the way it had. This was a big turning point for me. I “gave in”. I risked $200 bucks and bought the 24 day challenge. Then I tried my first Spark and before I had even finished it I signed up to be a distributor. If nothing else, it would give me a good discount for future orders. The idea of making money off of it was obviously appealing as well. But to be honest, I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed to even be using the product. For a few reasons, a big one being how much I had shot it down for so long. Another is, that I needed help. I wasn’t losing the weight on my own like I wanted, I didn’t have the energy that I wanted, I wasn’t where I wanted to be financially. I needed a change and for me, that was embarrassing to an extent because it had meant what I had been doing failed. I hardly even told anyone that I had bought Advocare, and not a soul that I signed up as a distributor. I refused to use a local sponsor, because again, that would show I was a hypocrite and failed. So I looked around and found one online who has been just spectacular, she’s taught me all the tips and tricks. I had a few hiccups in the beginning, some huge personal things happened, so I am just recently getting back on track. My first 3 sales I made the $200 bucks I spent on the challenge back, my distributing costs, and some to put in my pocket. I had already profited and bumped up my discount! I used to work for a commission based company and they weren’t as good as this! Plus it was from my own home, my own hours! I told TWO people about this journey, just TWO and just like that, I made my money back. Even if you don’t want to use this as a new business venture, the health perks are undeniable. I lost 13lbs and 9 inches in 22 days! That was without adding exercise and with adding calories! If you go to my Advocare section, you can read more about it. I am not super strict with it, I still have a life and whiskey. But I truly do feel better and I get to control that. Come take a look at my advocare site, decide for yourself, but I promise the only thing you have to lose is weight and the baggage you carried up until this point. It is worth it. You are worth it. I am part of a HUGE group on Facebook for questions and support. If you sign up with me, I’ll email you ALL the resources you need!
As always, email me with any questions email@example.com or comment below!
Here’s some more inspiration for you…