So you know that white chicken chili I briefly mention in my last post? Dudes. I ate that for 3 days straight it was so good!
As promised, I’m now posting the recipe. It’s clean, easy, healthy, AND 24 Day Challenge approved!
Let’s not forget, I suck at measurements 🙂
- 3-4 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) corn
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 3 chopped celery stalks
- Roughly 12 or so ounces of salsa verde (I’ve used a small can of green enchilada sauce and it’s equally fab)
- 16oz organic chicken broth
- Few dashes cumin
- Few dashes pepper
- Few dashes salt
- Few dashes taco seasoning
- Garlic. An assload of garlic. Because who in the hell doesn’t love garlic?
- Cilantro and avocado for garnish. No these aren’t optional.
Drain beans. Throw the rest of the crap in a crock pot and set on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4. Of course you could do this in a dutch oven or pot, I’d let it simmer awhile to let all the flavors mesh but, if you simply can’t resist just get the shit hot.
Then repost the shit out of this recipe because Meg is bomb and so is good food.
That’s it. Literally. How easy is that?!